Throughout the day there will be free, open air screenings of documentary films focused around ocean conservation including 'A Plastic Ocean' running from 6pm-7:40pm followed by Q&A with some of the team. Get hands on and learn more about plastic pollution in our waterways in one of our free Stand Up Paddleboarding (SUP) clean-up sessions.
Open air film screenings:
- 12:15pm-1:00pm 'North of the Sun / Nordfor Sola'
4:00pm-4:45pm 'A Plastic Whale' (Sky News) [Warning graphic content. Viewer discretion is advised.]
- 6:00pm-7:40pm Headline: 'A Plastic Ocean' followed by Q&A with some of the team
No bookings needed for the film screenings - just turn up! Watch the trailers below.
SUP Paddle & Pick sessions:
- 12:00pm-1:30pm Paddle & Pick
- 4:00pm-5:30pm Paddle & Pick
- 8:00pm-9:00pm Paddle & Pick
Limited places for the free Paddle & Pick - book your place on Eventbrite.